Nopali Server Help
Removing Nopali requires a multistep process. The following steps will ensure that Nopali is completely erased from the hard drive.
- Remove Nopali Database: The Nopali Server application is used to remove the database from the computer. Simply select the 'Nopali Server>Uninstall Nopali Server...' menu item. Note that this is only done on the computer housing the database. .
The rest of the steps are done on all computers using Nopali.
- Delete Nopali Server and Nopali: Drag the Nopali Server and Nopali applications to the trash. The standard location for these files is in the /Applications folder on the hard drive.
- Delete Nopali 'Application Support' Folder: Drag the folder '/Library/Application Support/Nopali' to the trash.
- Delete Nopali User 'Application Support' Folders: Remove any '~/Library/Application Support/Nopali' folders that may exist in each user directory on the computer.
- Delete Preferences Files: Remove any Preferences files that contain the word 'nopali' in the filename. These files are found in '/Library/Preferences' and '~/Library/Preferences'.